The Ashtabula County League in conjunction with Whitetails Unlimited holds their annual “Buck Fever Night”, the biggest and the best conservation banquet in all of Northeast Ohio, on the 4th Friday of November, (the Friday after Thanksgiving), each and every year, for the past 20+ years. It will be held at the New Leaf Banquet Center located at 110 Gateway Avenue, Conneaut, OH, 44030. Just North of Route 7 and I-90 exit.
This event will benefit youth programs in cooperation with Ashtabula County Wildlife Conservation League and their affiliated clubs.
- Single Non-Membership Ticket cost is $30.00. This includes admission to Buck fever Night, a full course buffet dinner, soft drinks and dessert.
- A Trophy Buck Package consists of Buck Fever Night ticket and a Hunters Raffle Package and the cost is $130.00.
- Become a Table Captain and receive – 10 Buck Fever Night tickets, Entry in Table Captain-Only Gun Drawing, WTU cap, 10 Seats reserved in your name, Recognition as a special WTU guest and the cost is $300.00.
- A single Hunters Raffle Package consists of 9 Gun Board Raffle tickets, 30 Bucket Raffle tickets, WTU gift, and WTU 1-year membership. A dinner Ticket must be purchased separately to be able to purchase a Hunters Raffle Ticket. Purchase a Hunters Raffle Package before the ticket order deadline and receive a Bonus Gun Ticket and a free $50 Hunters Raffle Book (3-gun board raffle tickets 10 bucket raffle tickets). *Buck Fever Night ticket NOT included and MUST HAVE BEEN purchased to be eligible to buy this item! Cost is $100.00.
- Become a Sponsor, Donate $200 in cash or merchandise, and receive a special sponsor only gift, two Buck Fever Night tickets, and entry into a Sponsor-Only Gun Drawing! Please call for merchandise sponsorship opportunity. The cost for this is $200.00.
For more information and to get an ticket you can call, Dale Sunderlin @ 440-466-2223.